Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spray Starch

You know how in love I am with Best Press....well it is pricey.  As much as I love it, $8.99 for a bottle that will maybe last me through 1 1/2 quilts, hmmm.  Let me see.  I ran into this awesome post about making your own spray starch!  WTH was I thinking, uh duh.  Of course-it's only obvious someone would have ran into this, why don't I ever have these brilliant and obvious ideas?  Well, let me share....

Use 12 oz water, 3/4 tablespoon cornstarch and 3 drops lavender essential oil. Mix well in a measuring cup and pour into a spray bottle.  The cornstarch will settle, so shake before using.

Um, yah-that's pretty much easy and I have all that on hand.  Wow.  Google is amazing.

2 comments:

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!