Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Woah! Another sewing blog?


Yes folks...it's true. I have become 'one of those girls' who creates yet another sewing blog. But hey, if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.  But, I do hope you stick around, who knows I may have lots of randomness and perhaps I may make you giggle at least once or maybe even twice.

So, why Robot Mom?  Well, a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but I happen to be married to this individual, happens to think I am a Robot.  This is because sometimes I am monotonous, I get in my grooves and I don't like it when things do not go as planned.  I like my kitchen sink clear of dishes, dirty clothes put out of my sight please, really is that too much to ask?  I don't think so...however, this leads to being a Robot.  I have defects..that did NOT come with a manufactuers guarantee, no refunds.  Sorry hon!  But, I'm me and guess what?  I love to sew.  Besides my most favoritist thing in the whole universe, being my children, (okay, husband too), oh and the dogs, I love to sew...I love to go to the fabric store and window shop and think of all the endless possibilities.  Trust me, they are endless because I literally lie awake at night thinking of all the things I want to do!  OMG - hello!  I have 5 projects going simultaneously right now!  It's a handmade Christmas for all this year!  Woohoo!  But yah, come on - I need to set myself some extreme boundaries.  Stat..  Well, okay, maybe extreme is too harsh, perhaps minor boundaries..yah lets start there because there are some awesome deals on stuff right now.
Wink Wink.

Stay tuned!  I hope you will! :)
Hugs!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!