Friday, February 3, 2012

Lil Blue Boo

Out of all the blogs I follow (or stalk), I religiously follow Ashley on Lil Blue Boo.  So much in fact, that in my mind we are BFF's...well, maybe thats the stalker part of me. ;)  She is THE strongest woman who can remain undeniably positive through all lifes challenges.  If you have not had a chance to read her blog, you must do so.  She is super crafty and has awesome ideas.  Her journals are beautiful. More recently she was diagnosed with cancer and is dedicated to kicking cancers butt.  Her cancer chronicles will amaze you how a person can remain so compeletly positive through all her trials.

http://www.lilblueboo.com/

Check her her blog.  I promise you it will change your life.  Ashley has changed mine by inspiring me to be more positive and courageous and a kinder, better person.  You may have noticed too that I put a button on my side bar - Team Ashley is helping to raise money for Ashley's medical bills.

I don't do stuff like this....but Ashley is truly inspiring.  I came upon her blog a few years back and she has made me laugh and cry.   I don't even know her!  Wow - what power blogs have right?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Blogs, though often times can be cheesy, really have the ability to change a person.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!