Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Musings

I just ran into a post about the Festival of Half-Square Triangles, which is rather hilarious because yesterday I came up with an idea for a quilt, using said HST's...so I'm IN!

Check out the det's here:
http://www.canoeridgecreations.com/

I'm not telling what my master plan is, but as soon as I purchase my fabric for my idea, I'll get started and post some pics.  I'm so excited!

Also, I finished up quilting my 2nd baby blanket using the same pattern as I did for the Citrus Sunrise quilt.
I didn't follow any pattern for this, just kind of made it up as I went.  I'll post a tutorial on it later once I'm done with this one.  I've just got to finish the binding and it's done!  Woohoo!

I'm also super excited...I posted my Taffy Pull quilt pictures on Flickr and I've gotten tons of compliments on them, even from some lovely ladies whose blogs I follow religiously!  This is such a great compliment to me!  All you wonderful quilting blogland ladies are so awesome!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!