Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Twists

One of my many ongoing projects. I have 2 1/2 rows completed.  This is from the Lil' Twister tool here:

I got the little one, you can use it on charm packs.  It's SO fun and these are addicting.  My only complaint was, had I not read a lot about these prior, the directions are VERY vague and leave you scratching your head.  I mean, you could figure it out, but still...they could have done better instructions and better pictures.  But still, it's a great product and tool and the results are so cute and fun.  I think I'll do another one with maybe only two or three patterns in it, so not so busy.

Anyway-tonight is sewing circle!  I'm super excited.  Haven't been for a while!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!