Monday, July 16, 2012

Fabric Fuss

I basted yesterday.  You all know how MUCH I LOVE basting.  Hate it.
Then I did some straight line quilting on this quilt. It probably took me about 4 hours total. Ugh.
It was tiresome, BUT I love the end result, which I will show later. :)

We went out of town over the weekend.  I've been wanting to stop at this delightful fabric store in Orem, so on my way out of town, I did.  It was SO fun and they have tons of hard to find fabric that I usually end up having to order online!  Delightful!  I picked up these goodies and will be diving in and soon as 3 other quilts are done! LOL!  Needless to say, I can see having to drive to Orem for fabric in my near future. 
Oh dear. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!