Friday, July 6, 2012

Seriously?

206174_10150905021078380_3713251_n (1)

I'm borrowing this from Allison @ Cluck Cluck Sew.  How hilarious is this??  I don't get my 'hair in order' for work, let alone for sewing!  And I CERTAINLY don't fear my husband will see me in the shambles that I am, whilst I sew.  I usually am in my pajamas, with thread all over me...and yet, he still loves me!
Oh the joys of living in 1949!  Wow.  I have a similar sentiment in my vintage Betty Crocker cookbook.  It's a good thing I wasn't born back then.  I would probably be a spinster...left home alone with only my sewing machine, no lipstick on, my hair not done... because I am unsuitable for a gentleman.  HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!