Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scoot Baby


I've been sick all weekend, but I have been working on this.
I picked this up as a quilt kit from my local quilt shop.
I'm in love with kits - especially when I'm trying something new, like ensuring the color pattern is placed correctly.  If you remember, the Rainbow Hourglass quilt took me an entire day to figure out the color placement.



I'm just finishing up the binding, while I lay in bed trying to get rid of this nasty cold..

I also tried a new technique (new to me).  Zig-zagging the edges of the quilt after I've machine sewed on the front of the binding.  I hate all the loose threads that sneak out of the binding after I've washed it.  This should hopefully clear up that pesky issue. :)
Linking this up to Quilt Story.
How was your weekend?  What are you working on?
♥♥♥

4 comments:

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!