Monday, September 10, 2012

Stuff


 For lack of a better title, here is a look at some 'stuff' I made this weekend. :)

Mew Mew Zipper Pouch

I Heart Cupcakes Zipper pouch

Sneak peek - Out to Sea quilt top

Have I told you how much I am in love with the 'Out to Sea' line of fabric?? Well, if not, I'm SO in ♥ with it!
It's too cute.  I bought a huge fat quarter pack from here and I think I just might be able to gently squeeze 3 quilts out of it.  Woohoo!!
Linked up to Quilt Story and Canoe Ridge Creations.

What have you been working on?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pouches. And your quilt top looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly - I just checked out your blog and I love it, you make some beautiful stuff!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!