Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Q3 Entries

Hooray for Quarter 3!  I am pretty proud of myself for finishing the projects I completed for Q2.  I honestly didn't think I'd make it.  So, because that was such a jump start for me and the push in the right direction, let's join up with Q3 shall we?

After moving I found these lovelies that have NOT been finished...or even given a chance! GASP.  I'm so ashamed to say there is even a full quilt, quilted and not even trimmed up-just waiting for binding!  WTH was I thinking!  I've never allowed myself to never finish a full quilt...blocks, yes...I am notorious for starting blocks and never finishing them, let alone even GETTING to quilt-top status.  Sigh.

So, without further ado-here is the line-up of what we are going to get finished this quarter!  Rain or shine!


Granny Squares
Entry #1:  Ahhh, lovely Pam Kitty Morning Granny squares.  I love them.  So sad they've been neglected. Meow.

Large Chevrons
Entry #2:  Large Mermaid Chevrons.  As you all know, my favorite line is Out to Sea.  Sarah Jane is my favorite designer.  Whatever she makes, I'll buy it with open arms.  I need her autograph.

The Wonky Neighborhood
Entry # 3:  The Wonky Neighborhood.  The quilt that never made it.  So sad.  My friend Kristy and I went to a class at our LQS two summers ago!  Wow.  It was doing wonky houses, fussy cutting and sewing them on.  SO much fun.  I had a blast putting these together.  So why didn't I finish it?  You got me.
I love the little deer in this block.  Sew Sweet!
So, there we have it folks!  My 3 entries for the Quarter 3, hosted by Leanne!  Yay!
What are you working on?

Linking up to:  Let's Get Acquainted

Also, here is the lineup for the Blogger Blog Hop Week 5!  Make sure you stop by and meet some new friends!
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher




6 comments:

  1. So many great projects! I love your wonky neighborhood. It's so fun, and there is so much detail to take in.

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the Sarah Jane. Having made a quilt with her Children at Play, I jumped all over Out to Sea and have it hoarded away... I'm hoping that one day I'll be brave enough to make an octagon quilt out of it. Maybe. One day.

    I also love those Granny Squares, and I can't wait to see it all come together! Gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, PLEASE finish these because they are so cute I am dying over here!!! HAHA! First, I loved the granny squares and then I scrolled down looooved the chevrons and then OMGosh the houses??!!! The houses are to darn cute. House quilt is on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Pam Kitty Morning grannies. I did my granny square quilt in white and repro fabrics, and have not regretted it a bit. I think repros are the perfect choice for this quilt pattern! Your wonky neighborhood quilt is super-cute too. I love all the textures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh it looks so good. it makes me want to finish mine now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are lovely, esp the granny squares, I'd be happy to finish any one if those projects :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!