Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hey Quilty!


Quilty

It's here!!  I briefly blogged about this last week, but I'm still elated..  ;)

My Zebra Parade quilt is in the May/June issue of Quilty!
Hooray!    There are some AWESOME projects in this issue.  I hope you will check them out.  Quilty is one of my favorite magazines.  It's geared more towards the modern/traditional type quilter.  Lots of tips and tricks included and great projects from the quilting community. 

 Here's some pics of my photo shoot last year after I made this. :)



I've been busy finishing up a couple quilts, which I will post about later this week...I've been dabbling with Chenille and I love it!!  It adds great texture to a quilt. Stay tuned for that!!


2 comments:

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!